Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
Items 41-50 of 336
- DiscoveryProbe™ Natural Product Library PlusCatalog No. :L1049A collection of 420 natural products supplied as lyophilized powder or pre-dissolved DMSO solutions
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- Trovafloxacin mesylateCatalog No. :A8646Fluoroquinolone antibioticFluoroquinolone antibiotic. Inhibits bacterial DNA topoisomerase IV and DNA gyrase and forms a stable quinolone-DNA complex with these enzymes which reversibly inhibits DNA synthesis.
- NU 7026Catalog No. :A8649DNPK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potent
NU 7026 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-PK with IC50 value of 0.23 μM.
- CytarabineCatalog No. :A8405cytotoxic agent, blocks DNA synthesisCytarabine (AraC), an analogue of deoxycytidine, is the most effective cytotoxic agent in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), which blocks DNA synthesis by inhibiting the function of DNA and RNA polymerases .
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- Mithramycin ACatalog No. :A4546Anticancer antibioticAnticancer antibiotic that selectively binds to G-C-rich DNA in the presence of Mg2+ or Zn2+, inhibiting RNA and DNA polymerase action. Inhibits c-myc expression and induces myeloid differentiation of HL-60 promyelocytic leukemia cells.
- RITA (NSC 652287)Catalog No. :A4202Mdm2-p53 interaction and p53 ubiquitination blockingRITA, also referred to as NSC 652287, is a trycyclic thiophene derivative that binds to MDM2, disrupting the MDM2-p53 complex and subsequently activating p53 and inducing apoptosis.