Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- SYBR Safe DNA Gel StainCatalog No. :A8743Safe and sensitive DNA/RNA gel stain
- Long trebler phosphoramiditeCatalog No. :A8151Reagent for oligonucleotide synthesisLong trebler phosphoramiditeLong trebler phosphoramidite is a branching reagent for oligonucleotide synthesis allowing to synthesize branched DNA structures using standard DNA synthesizer.
- Cy5 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8102Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.
During last years, Cy5 flurophore has become an incredibly popular label in life science research and diagnostics.
- 6 FAM SECatalog No. :A8771Used for labeling DNA, protein and peptide.
- Saccharin 1-methylimidazole (SMI)Catalog No. :B7817DNA and RNA synthesis activator
- Pyrene phosphoramidite dUCatalog No. :A8152Fuorescent oligoDNA probePyrene is polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon which is well-known for its ability to intercalate into DNA.