Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- (+)-Catechin hydrateCatalog No. :N1692Antioxidant flavonoid with various bioactivitiesAn antioxidant flavonoid of plant origin; a free radical scavenger,preventing free radical-mediated damage in a variety of biological systems. For example,at physiological pH catechin suppressed DNA strand breaks by hydroxyl radicals. It has also been s
- 7-Ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecinCatalog No. :N2133TOPO I inhibitorExtracted from Camptotheca acuminata Decne. fruit, leaf, branch;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- DaidzeinCatalog No. :N1862Anti-cancer reagentActions Daidzein is a phytoestrogen that is suggested to play a role in preventing hormone-induced cancers.2 Arrests cell cycle at G1 in Swiss 3T3 cells.3 Soy isoflavone daidzein protects against oxidative damage in liver cells induced by 7,12-dimethylbe
- PaeonolCatalog No. :N1847MAO inhibitor;multi-functional phenolic compoundPaeonol is an active ingredient isolated from Paeonia suffruticosa Andr. Its pharmacologic functions include antiaggregatory,anti-inflammatory and anti-ischemia reperfusion damage and anti-lipid peroxidation effects
- LoganinCatalog No. :N1327Cox-1 inhibitorLoganin,an iridoid glucosides,has been reported to be an inhibitor of Cox-1 and also noted to suppress TNF-α formation. This compound also has displayed potent free-radical-scavenging activity and inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Research has shown
- GenistinCatalog No. :N1860TdT inhibitor
Actions Inactive analog of genistein; useful as a negative control for genistein and other tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Selective inhibitor of mammalian terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT),with no measurable effect on mammalian or microbial DNA p
- Tanshinone IIACatalog No. :N1846Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory reagentMajor tanshinone isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza. Inhibits NF-κB and AP-1 DNA binding. Exhibits cytotoxic activity in a number of different cancer cells. Inhibits β-amyloid aggregation and protects PC12 cells from β-amyloid-induced apoptosis. Displays antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- ArctiinCatalog No. :N1627HIV-I integrase/DNA topoisomerase II inhibitor(-)-Arctiin is a lignan derivative with antitumor activities acting as a potent inhibitor of HIV-I integrase and DNA topoisomerase II. (-)-Arctiin down-regulates anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-XL. (-)-Arctiin has been shown to exhibit phytoestrogenic activity
- PsoralenCatalog No. :N1332Psoralen is used as photochemical probe in studies of DNA mutation and repair mechanisms. Causes photosensitization in human.