Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage dna-synthesis'
Items 1-10 of 424
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- CytarabineCatalog No. :A8405cytotoxic agent, blocks DNA synthesisCytarabine (AraC), an analogue of deoxycytidine, is the most effective cytotoxic agent in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), which blocks DNA synthesis by inhibiting the function of DNA and RNA polymerases .
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- Mercaptopurine (6-MP)Catalog No. :A2355Purine synthesis inhibitorInhibitor of de novo purine synthesis through interference with DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Trovafloxacin mesylateCatalog No. :A8646Fluoroquinolone antibioticFluoroquinolone antibiotic. Inhibits bacterial DNA topoisomerase IV and DNA gyrase and forms a stable quinolone-DNA complex with these enzymes which reversibly inhibits DNA synthesis.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- CarboplatinCatalog No. :A2171Antitumor agent that forms platinum-DNA adducts.Carboplatin is a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- CapecitabineCatalog No. :A8647DNA, RNA and protein synthesis inhibitorProdrug of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU).
- Gemcitabine HClCatalog No. :A1402Inhibits DNA synthesis,deoxycytidine analogGemcitabine HCl is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis with the IC50 value of 240.4±29.0 μM (CCRF-CEM/dCK−/− cells), 14.7±2.8 nM (TC-1 cells), 36.7 ± 5.1 μM (TC-1-GR cells), and 50 nM (PANC1 cells) .