Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle'
- StatticCatalog No. :A2224STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
Stattic is a small molecule inhibitor of STAT3 with IC50 values of 2.562 ± 0.409 M, 3.481 ± 0.953 M, 2.282 ± 0.423 M and 2.648 ± 0.542 M, respectively, in UM-SCC-17B, OSC-19, Cal33 and UM-SCC-22B cell lines .
- HomoharringtonineCatalog No. :N1504Cytotoxic alkaloid
Homoharringtonine is a cytotoxic alkaloid from the evergreen tree,Cephalotaxus hainanensis. Binds to the 80S ribosome in eukaryotic cells and inhibits protein synthesis by interfering with chain elongation. Blocks progression of leukemic cells from G1 ph
- NifuroxazideCatalog No. :B1799STAT inhibitorNifuroxazide is a cell-permeable and orally available nitrofuran-based antidiarrheal agent that effectively suppresses the activation of cellular STAT1/3/5 transcription activity with IC50 of 3 μM against IL-6-induced STAT3 activation in U3A cells
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- WP1066Catalog No. :A4140JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeableWP1066, an analogue of AG490, is a novel and potent inhibitor of janus kinase 2 (JAK2), which inhibits the phosphorylation of JAK2 and degrades JAK2 protein consequently blocking JAK2’s downstream signal transducer and activator of transcription (transcription-3 and transcription-5) as well as phosphoinositide-3-kinase pathways in a dose- and time-dependent manner.