Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle'
Items 31-40 of 861
- LY2603618Catalog No. :A8638Chk1 inhibitor,highly selective
LY2603618 (IC-83; LY 2603618) is a highly selective Chk 1 inhibitor with potential antitumor activity.
- CP-466722Catalog No. :A8625ATM inhibitor,potent and reversibleCP-466722 is rapidly reversible potential ATM kinase inhibitor.
- CGK733Catalog No. :A8624ATM/ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
CGK733 is an inhibitor of kinase ATM and ATR with IC50 value of ~200 nM .
- Dinaciclib (SCH727965)Catalog No. :A8412Potent CDK inhibitor
Dinaciclib is a potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor with IC50s for CDK2, CDK5, CDK1 and CDK9 at 1 nM, 1 nM, 3 nM, and 4 nM, respectively. It is in phase I or II clinical trials for various cancers.
- CHIR-124Catalog No. :A8394Chk1 inhibitor,novel and potentCHIR-124, a selective inhibitor, inhibits Chk1 with IC50 value of 0.3nM 2,000-fold more potently than Chk2 with IC50 value of 0.7μM. CHIR-124 also potently targets other kinases such as PDGFR with IC50 value of 6.6nM and FLT3 with IC50 value of 5.8nM .
- BMS265246Catalog No. :A8385CDK1/2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveBMS265246 is a potent and selective Cdk1/Cdk2 inhibitor for Cdk1/cyclin-B (IC50 = 6 nM) and Cdk2/cyclin-E (IC50 = 9 nM).
- PHA-848125Catalog No. :A8501CDK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitivePHA-848125 is a potent, ATP-competitive Cdk2/cyclin A inhibitor (IC50 = 45 nM). PHA-848125 also inhibits additional cdk proteins, but to significantly lesser extent; the activities of Cdk7/cyclin H (IC50 = 0.15 µM), Cdk4/cyclin D1 (IC50 = .0.16 µM), Cdk5/p35 (IC50 = 0.265 µM), as well as Cdk2/cyclin E (IC50 = 0.363 µM) and Cdk1/cyclin B (IC50 = 0.398 µM). Trk A (NTRK1) is also inhibited by PHA-848125 with similar potency to the Cdk’s. PHA-848125 also impairs phosphorylation of the retinoblastoma (Rb) protein at Cdk2 and Cdk4 specific sites, reduces retinoblastoma protein and cyclin A levels, and increases p21(Cip1), p27(Kip1) and p53 expression.
- GSK461364Catalog No. :A8441Plk1 inhibitor
GSK461364 is a thiophene amide that inhibits purified Plk1 with a Ki of 2 nM and has >100-fold selectivity for Plk1 compared with Plk2 and Plk3.
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- Palbociclib (PD0332991) IsethionateCatalog No. :A8335CDK4/6 inhibitor,highly selective
Description:IC50: Palbociclib is an orally active, potent and highly selective inhibitor of CDK4 and CDK6, with IC50 values for CDK4/cyclinD1, CDK4/cyclinD3 and CDK6/cyclinD2 of 11, 9 and 15 nmol/l, respectively.