Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle rho'
Items 1-10 of 887
- Rhodopsin peptideCatalog No. :A1087Pigment in retina photoreceptor cell;GPCR
Rhodopsin peptide,(C51H88N14O20), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Val-Ser-Lys-Thr-Glu-Thr-Ser-Gln-Val-Ala-Pro-Ala-OH, MW= 1217.33.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- Rhodamine 123 (chloride)Catalog No. :C3140membrane-permeable cationic dye used as substrate for the efflux pump P-glycoprotein
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)Catalog No. :K1018Used in cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- R547Catalog No. :A8642CDK1/2/4 inhibitor,ATP-competitive
R547 is a novel, selective inhibitor of cell cycle and transcriptional cyclin dependent kinases with a Ki of median 2 nM for CDK1/cyclin B, CDK2/cyclin E, and CDK4/cyclin D1((Ki=0.001,0.003,and 0.001 μM for CDK1,CDK2, and CDK4,respectively).
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.