Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle ksp'
- ETP-46464Catalog No. :A8626ATR inhibitor,potent and selectiveETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).
- CGK733Catalog No. :A8624ATM/ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
CGK733 is an inhibitor of kinase ATM and ATR with IC50 value of ~200 nM .
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- Nu 6027Catalog No. :A1986ATR/CDK inhibitor, potent and selectiveNU6027 is a potent inhibitor of cellular ATR activity with the IC50 of 6.7 μM.
- AZ20Catalog No. :A3210ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
AZ20 is a potent and selective inhibitor of ATR. AZ20 inhibits ATR immunoprecipitated from HeLa nuclear extracts with an IC50 value of 5 nM and ATR mediated phosphorylation of Chk1 in HT29 colorectal adenocarcinoma tumor cells with an IC50 value of 50 nM.