Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle ksp'
Items 1-10 of 191
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- R547Catalog No. :A8642CDK1/2/4 inhibitor,ATP-competitive
R547 is a novel, selective inhibitor of cell cycle and transcriptional cyclin dependent kinases with a Ki of median 2 nM for CDK1/cyclin B, CDK2/cyclin E, and CDK4/cyclin D1((Ki=0.001,0.003,and 0.001 μM for CDK1,CDK2, and CDK4,respectively).
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.
- BS-181 HClCatalog No. :A5700CDK7 inhibitor,highly selective
Normal progression through the cell cycle requires the sequential action of cyclin-dependent kinases CDK1, CDK2, CDK4, and CDK6. Direct or indirect deregulation of CDK activity is a feature of almost all cancers and has led to the development of CDK inhibitors as anticancer agents.
- Rigosertib sodium saltCatalog No. :A1404Plk1 inhibitor
Rigosertib (ON-01910) is a potent, specific PLK1 inhibitor with IC50 value of 9nM. Rigosertib strongly inhibited the proliferation of cancer cell lines, with observed IC50 values in the nanomolar range for both HeLa (115 nM) and C33A (45 nM) cells. In contrast, rigosertib had a minimal effect on normal cell lines, BJ and Ect1/E6E7 (IC50 > 0.1 mM)
- Paclitaxel (Taxol)Catalog No. :A4393Antineoplastic agent
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.
- HesperadinCatalog No. :A4118Aurora B kinase inhibitorHersperadin is an ATP-competitive small molecule inhibitor of Aurora B kinase, which is one of the three Aurora family kinases involved in the regulation of cell division, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 250 nM, where the sulphonamide group of hersperadin inserts into the ATP-pocket in the catalytic cleft of Aurora B kinase and extends into the adjacent hydrophobic pocket. Hersperadin has been found to prevent the phosphorylation of Aurora B, where the Ser-10 phosphorylation of Aurora B in mitosis serves as a biomarker for mitotic progression, with IC50 of 40 nM leading to inhibition of chromosome alignment and segregation.
- Ro3280Catalog No. :A8681PLK1 inhibitor,potent and highly selectiveRo3280 is a selective inhibitor of PLK1 with IC50 value of 3 nM .
- LEE011Catalog No. :A8641CDK4/6 inhibitorLEE011 (NVP-LEE011) is a highly specific inhibitor of CDK4/CDK6 and functions via decreasing in phosphorylated RB and FOXM1.
- CP-466722Catalog No. :A8625ATM inhibitor,potent and reversibleCP-466722 is rapidly reversible potential ATM kinase inhibitor.