Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle ksp'
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.
- Paclitaxel (Taxol)Catalog No. :A4393Antineoplastic agent
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.
- Dinaciclib (SCH727965)Catalog No. :A8412Potent CDK inhibitor
Dinaciclib is a potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor with IC50s for CDK2, CDK5, CDK1 and CDK9 at 1 nM, 1 nM, 3 nM, and 4 nM, respectively. It is in phase I or II clinical trials for various cancers.
- PHA-793887Catalog No. :A5459Pan-Cdk inhibitorIC50: PHA-793887 is a novel and potent inhibitor of CDK2, CDK5 and CDK7 with IC50 values of 8 nM, 5 nM and 10 nM, respectively.
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Epothilone B (EPO906, Patupilone)Catalog No. :A1630Microtubule stabilizing macrolideEpothilone B (EPO906, Patupilone) is a naturally occurring microtubule-stabilizing macrolide that was first isolated from the myxobacterium Sorangium cellulosum. The EC0.01 value of Epothilone B is 1.8 nM .
- CI994 (Tacedinaline)Catalog No. :A4102HDAC inhibitor
CI994 is a selective inhibitor of HDAC1 with IC50 value of 0.57 μM .
- SC 144Catalog No. :A2173Gp130 inhibitor
SC144 is an inhibitor of gp130 with IC50 values of 0.43 μmol/L and 0.88 μmol/L in NCI/ADR-RES and HEY cell lines, respectively .
- Nu 6027Catalog No. :A1986ATR/CDK inhibitor, potent and selectiveNU6027 is a potent inhibitor of cellular ATR activity with the IC50 of 6.7 μM.
- TariquidarCatalog No. :A8208P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitiveTariquidar is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cells, that noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.