Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle ksp'
- PD 0332991 (Palbociclib) HClCatalog No. :A8316CDK4/6 inhibitor,highly selective
PD-0332991 is selective and oral inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/6 with IC50 values of 11nM and 16nM, respectively for CDK4 and CDK6 .
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- C646Catalog No. :B1577HAT p300-CBP inhibitor,cell-permeable
C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- LGX818Catalog No. :B1174RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveLGX818 is a potent and selective inhibitor of RAF kinase with EC50 value of 3nM in A375 cells .
- Pimasertib (AS-703026)Catalog No. :A5573MEK1/2 inhibitorIC50: ranging from 0.005 to 2 μM for the growth of MM cell lines
- TH-302Catalog No. :A3872Hypoxia-activated prodrug,inhibits H460/HT29 cell growthTH-302 is a 2-nitroimidazole triggered hypoxia-activated prodrug of bromo-isophosphoramide mustard .
- PhloretinCatalog No. :A3723A dihydrochalcone found in apple
Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves. Phloretin inhibits the active transport of glucose into cells by SGLT1 and SGLT2. Phloretin can block other glucose transporter including GLUT1.
- AM966Catalog No. :A3170LPA1 antagonist, oral active, high affinity, selective,
AM966 is a selective, potent and orally bioavailable antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid type 1 receptor (LPA1) with IC50 values of 17 and 19 nM for human or mouse LPA1, respectively . Relative to LPA2, 3, 4, 5 receptors, AM966 shows 10-fold and 100-fold more selective in mouse and human cell lines for LPA1, respectively .
- Elesclomol (STA-4783)Catalog No. :A4386Oxidative stress/apoptosis inducer,potent and novel
Elesclomol (also known as STA-4783), originally identified in a cell-based phenotypic screen for proapoptotic activity, is a novel small-molecule that potently induces apoptosis of cancer cells through the rapid generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the induction of unmanageable levels of oxidative stress.
- LomeguatribCatalog No. :A1912MGMT inhibitorInhibitor of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT); (IC50 = 0.009 μM in cell-free extracts from HeLa S3 cells);