Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle ksp'
Items 1-10 of 869
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)Catalog No. :K1018Used in cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- Nitric Oxide Synthase (599-613) Blocking Peptide, Bovine Endothelial CellCatalog No. :A1112Blocker of NO production
Nitric oxide synthases (NOSs) are a family of enzymes catalyzing the production of nitric oxide (NO) from L-arginine.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- TGF-beta1, human recombinant protein (CHO cells)Catalog No. :P1039TGF-β1, pleiotropic cytokine, expressed in CHO cells.
Transforming Growth Factor-β1 (TGF-β1) is a pleiotropic cytokine mainly produced by platelets and bone, and regulates cell proliferation, growth, differentiation and motility.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.