Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle atm-atr'
Items 1-10 of 897
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- Atrasentan hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3201Endothelin receptor antagonistAtrasentan (A-147627) is an endothelin antagonist receptor (IC50=0.0551 nM, ETA) being developed for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- AtropineCatalog No. :A8369MAChRs antagonistAtropine is a competitive antagonist of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor with IC50 values of 2.22±0.60nM, 4.32±1.63nM, 4.16±1.04nM, 2.38±1.07nM and 3.39±1.16nM for M1, M2, M3, M4 and M5, respectively .
- Atrial natriuretic factor (1-28) (rat)Catalog No. :B5227Endogenous peptide involved in blood pressure regulationNew Product
- Atracurium BesylateCatalog No. :B1666Neuromuscular blocking agentAtracurium Besylate
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- Atractyloside Dipotassium SaltCatalog No. :A8188AAT inhibitor
Atractyloside is a natural compound that functions as a specific inhibitor of the adenine nucleotide translocase (ANT), which is a mitochondrial ADP/ATP carrier.
- AtractylodinCatalog No. :N2434Extracted from Atractylodes lancea (Thunb.) DC.;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- 2-AtractylenolideCatalog No. :N2205Extracted from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz. rhizome;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition