Search results for: 'research-area category-neuroscience p2x7-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2036
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuroscience-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1015A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to neuroscience, including 5-HT Receptor, Amyloid β, GABA and COX etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Immunology/Inflammation Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1042A unique collection of 295 small molecule compounds for immunology/inflammation research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved Drug LibraryCatalog No. :L10211496 FDA-approved drugs
DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved drug library includes 1496 FDA approved drugs for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Thrombin Receptor Agonist PeptideCatalog No. :A8668Protease-activated receptor agonistAgonist at the thrombin receptor; causes platelet aggregation (EC50 = 4 μM) and secretion.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amideCatalog No. :A1133EGF-family receptor
Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amide,(C51H76N14O15S), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Asp-Ser-Asn-Phe-Tyr-Arg-Ala-Leu-Met-amide,MW= 1157.3.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Peptide (985-996)Catalog No. :A1021EGFR Peptide (985-996)
EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) exists on the cell surface and is activated by binding of its specific ligands, includingepidermal growth factor and transforming growth factor α. EGFR dimerization stimulates its intrinsic intracellular protein-tyrosine kinase activity.