Search results for: 'research-area category-neuroscience histamine'
Items 1-10 of 261
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuroscience-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1015A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to neuroscience, including 5-HT Receptor, Amyloid β, GABA and COX etc.
- Histamine 2HClCatalog No. :B1561Histamine receptor agonist
Histamine is an organic nitrogen compound, acts on target cells in mammalian brain via stimulation of Histamine 1/2.
- Histamine PhosphateCatalog No. :B1770Histamine receptor agonistHistamine acts directly on the blood vessels to dilate arteries and capillaries mediated by both H 1- and H 2-receptors.
- DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved Drug LibraryCatalog No. :L10211496 FDA-approved drugs
DiscoveryProbe™ FDA-approved drug library includes 1496 FDA approved drugs for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).