Search results for: 'research-area category-neuroscience gaba-receptor'
- (+)-BicucullineCatalog No. :N1592GABAA receptor antagonist,competitve and classical
GABAA receptor antagonist; blocks Ca2+-activated potassium (SK) channels. Water soluble derivative of (+)-bicuculline
- DihydromyricetinCatalog No. :N1849Antioxidant and anti-cancer reagentDihydromyricetin (Ampelopsin) is a flavanonol with antioxidant and anti-cancer activity,found to have anti-alcohol intoxication effects. Its anti-alcohol effects appear to be by its actions as a positive modulator of GABA-A receptors at the benzodiazepin
- LoganinCatalog No. :N1327Cox-1 inhibitorLoganin,an iridoid glucosides,has been reported to be an inhibitor of Cox-1 and also noted to suppress TNF-α formation. This compound also has displayed potent free-radical-scavenging activity and inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Research has shown
- CytisineCatalog No. :N1738Potent agonist at α3β4 and α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and partial agonist at α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Ginkgolide BCatalog No. :N1879PAF receptor antagonistExtracted from Ginkgo biloba Leaf P.E;Suitability:Ethyl acetate,methanol,ethanol,two sulfoxide;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- PaeoniflorinCatalog No. :N1718Activator of adenosine A1 receptor;glycoside found in peony rootHerbal constituent of peony root. It is used in Chinese traditional medicine for its spasmolytic and pain-relieving properties. Exhibits anticoagulant,neuromuscular blocking,cognition-enhancing,immunoregulating,and antihyperglycemic effects.
- DihydrocapsaicinCatalog No. :N1679Vanilloid receptor agonist;capsaicin analogDihydrocapsaicin is isolated from Capsicum fruit. Capsaicin is the primary active component of the heat and pain-eliciting lipid soluble fraction of the Capsicum pepper. Like capsaicin,dihydrocapsaicin is an irritant. Capsaicin is found in natural hot pe
- CalycosinCatalog No. :N1412ActionsIsoflavone and phytoestrogenActionsIsoflavone and phytoestrogen isolated froma traditional Chinese medicinal herb. Calycosin induces angiogenesis in HUVEC and promotes proliferation of estrogen-receptor positive cells in vivo and in vitro. Also functions as a vasorelaxant on rat th