Search results for: 'research-area category-neuroscience dapk'
Items 1-10 of 184
- TC-DAPK 6Catalog No. :A3862DAPK inhibitorTC-DAPK 6 is an oxazalone compound that acts as a potent, ATP-competitive, and highly selective death-associated protein kinase (DAPK) inhibitor (IC50 = 69 and 225 nM against DAPK1 and DAPK3, respectively, with 10 uM ATP).
- DAPK Substrate PeptideCatalog No. :A4469Synthetic peptide substrate for DAPKSynthetic peptide substrate for death associated protein kinase (DAPK) (Km = 9 μM).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuroscience-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1015A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to neuroscience, including 5-HT Receptor, Amyloid β, GABA and COX etc.
- amyloid A protein fragment [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1053Apolipoproteins related to HDL in plasma
Amyloid A proteins (H2N-Ala-Gly-Leu-Pro-Glu-Lys-Tyr-OH), also called Serum amyloid A (SSA) proteins, are a family of apolipoproteins associated with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) in plasma.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- AdrenorphinCatalog No. :A1032Endogenous μ/κ opioid agonist,potent and selective
Adrenorphin, also sometimes referred to as metorphamide, is an endogenous, C-terminally amidated, opioid octapeptide that is produced from proteolytic cleavage of proenkephalin A and is widely distributed throughout the mammalian brain(1).
- Myelin Basic Protein (68-82), guinea pigCatalog No. :A1031Myelin Basic Protein
Myelin Basic Protein (68-82), guinea pig,(C71H113N23O28), a peptide with the sequence Tyr-Gly-Ser-Leu-Pro-Gln-Lys-Ser-Gln-Arg-Ser-Gln-Asp-Glu-Asn, MW= 1736.79.
- Cadherin Peptide, avianCatalog No. :A1028Role in cell adhesion
Cadherin Peptide, avian, (C44H75N17O13), a peptide with the sequence Leu-Arg-Ala-His-Ala-Val-Asp-Val-Asn-Gly-NH2, MW= 1050.2.
- Laminin (925-933)Catalog No. :A1023Extracellular matrix glycoprotein
Laminin (925-933) is a peptide(Cys-Asp-Pro-Gly-Tyr-Ile-Gly-Ser-Arg) derived from residues 925-933 of the laminin B1 chain that binds to the laminin receptor.