Search results for: 'research-area category-cancer-biology ras-like-gtpases'
Items 1-10 of 444
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 12Catalog No. :B4876allosteric inhibitor of K-Ras(G12C)K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 12 is an allosteric inhibitor of K-Ras(G12C) .
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 9Catalog No. :B6002allosteric inhibitor of oncogenic K-Ras(G12C)
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 6Catalog No. :B3694K-Ras (G12C) inhibitorK-Ras (G12C) inhibitor 6 is an allosterical inhibitor of oncogenic mutation K-Ras G12C .
- Resminostat (RAS2410)Catalog No. :A4108Potent HDAC inhibitorResminostat, also known as RAS2410, is a potent inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC) classes I and II (including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC6) with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values ranging from 43 to 72 nmol/L.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cancer Biology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1003A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cancer biology, including p53, EGFR and PKC etc.
- Rasagiline MesylateCatalog No. :A4366Irreversible MAO-B inhibitorRasagiline mesylate is a new MAO-B inhibitor for the treatment of idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
- Toll-like receptor modulatorCatalog No. :A3881TLR antagonistToll-like receptors (TLRs) are a class of proteins that play a key role in the innate immune system.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-cancer Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10231164 anti-cancer compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.