Search results for: 'research-area category-cancer-biology others'
Items 1-10 of 331
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- β-PompilidotoxinCatalog No. :A1132Slows Na+ channel inactivationβ-Pompilidotoxin, (C71H124N22O17), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Arg-Ile-Lys-Ile-Gly-Leu-Phe-Asp-Gln-Leu-Ser-Arg-Leu-amide, MW= 1557.88.
- PKA inhibitor fragment (6-22) amideCatalog No. :A1117PKA inhibitor
Protein kinase A (PKA) refers to a family of enzyme whose activity is dependent on cellular levels of cyclic AMP.
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.
- ubiquitin specific protease 3 fragmentCatalog No. :A1097Deubiquitinates uH2A/uH2BThe ubiquitin speciﬁc protease 3 USP3 is a deubiquitinating enzyme for uH2A and uH2B.
- Rac GTPase fragmentCatalog No. :A1086Fragment of small signaling G proteins
Rac GTPase fragment, (C46H74N12O14), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Val-Phe-Asp-Glu-Ala-Ile-Arg-Ala-Val-OH, MW= 1019.15.
- ferritin heavy chain fragment [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1069Ferritin heavy chain fragment
Ferritin is a protein of 450 kDa consisting of 24 subunits that is present in every cell type. In vertebrates, these subunits are both the light (L) and the heavy (H) type with an apparent molecular weight of 19 kDA or 21 kDA respectively; their sequences are about 50% homologous.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cancer Biology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1003A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cancer biology, including p53, EGFR and PKC etc.
- survivin (baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5) (21-28)Catalog No. :A1092Cancer Biology Peptides
Survivin (baculoviral inhibitor of apoptosis IAP repeat-containing protein-5) is a member of the IAP gene family, which has been implicated in both inhibition of apoptosis and mitosis regulation1.
- erbB-2Catalog No. :A1066Tyrosine kinase (TK) receptorerbB-2 is a transmembrane, tyrosine kinase (TK) receptor whose overexpression is associated with adverse prognosis in breast cancer1.