Search results for: 'research-area category-cancer-biology leukemia'
Items 1-10 of 316
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cancer Biology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1003A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cancer biology, including p53, EGFR and PKC etc.
- survivin (baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5) (21-28)Catalog No. :A1092Cancer Biology Peptides
Survivin (baculoviral inhibitor of apoptosis IAP repeat-containing protein-5) is a member of the IAP gene family, which has been implicated in both inhibition of apoptosis and mitosis regulation1.
- Myelopeptide-2 (MP-2)Catalog No. :A1010Peptide used for restoring human T lymphocytes
Myelopeptide-2 (MP-2) (C41H57N7O8), with the sequence Leu-Val-Val-Tyr-Pro-Trp, is originally isolated from the supernatant of porcine bone marrow cell culture, and is able to restore the mitogen responsiveness of human T lymphocytes inhibited by conditioned medium from HL-60 leukemia cells or measles virus.
- Pyronaridine TetraphosphateCatalog No. :A1931Antimalarial agent
Pyronaridine (PND), a synthetic quinolone derivative frequently prescribed for the treatment of malaria, is a selective and potent multidrug resistance (MDR) modulator of Pgp-mediated MDR that inhibits the proliferation of a variety of tumor cells, including myeloid leukemia (K562 and K562/A02), epidermoid carcinoma (KB and KBV200), breast carcinoma (MCF-7 and MCF-7/ADR), ovarian carcinoma (SKOV3, ES-2 and PA-1), gastric carcinoma (BGC-823), colon carcinoma (LoVo), hepatocellular carcinoma (SMMZ-7721 and QGY-7703), with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 8.3 μM, 5.6 μM, 20.8 μM, 14.5 μM, 9.5 μM, 11 μM, 9.7 μM, 12.9 μM, 15.7 μM, 14.9 μM, 21.4 μM, 10.9 μM and 17.1 μM respectively .
- erbB-2Catalog No. :A1066Tyrosine kinase (TK) receptorerbB-2 is a transmembrane, tyrosine kinase (TK) receptor whose overexpression is associated with adverse prognosis in breast cancer1.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- AdrenorphinCatalog No. :A1032Endogenous μ/κ opioid agonist,potent and selective
Adrenorphin, also sometimes referred to as metorphamide, is an endogenous, C-terminally amidated, opioid octapeptide that is produced from proteolytic cleavage of proenkephalin A and is widely distributed throughout the mammalian brain(1).
- Fas C- Terminal TripeptideCatalog No. :A1029AC-SER-LEU-VAL-OH
Fas C- Terminal Tripeptide,(C16H29N3O6), a tri-peptide with the sequence AC-SER-LEU-VAL-OH, it’s the C-terminal tripeptide of Fas, MW= 359.4.
- Cadherin Peptide, avianCatalog No. :A1028Role in cell adhesion
Cadherin Peptide, avian, (C44H75N17O13), a peptide with the sequence Leu-Arg-Ala-His-Ala-Val-Asp-Val-Asn-Gly-NH2, MW= 1050.2.
- Laminin (925-933)Catalog No. :A1023Extracellular matrix glycoprotein
Laminin (925-933) is a peptide(Cys-Asp-Pro-Gly-Tyr-Ile-Gly-Ser-Arg) derived from residues 925-933 of the laminin B1 chain that binds to the laminin receptor.