Search results for: 'research-area category-cancer-biology cell-proliferation-viability-cytotoxicity'
Items 1-10 of 929
- ApexBlue™ Quick Cell Viability Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2023Detects cell viability, sensitive.Resazurin is a blue redox dye with weak fluorescent.
- ATP Cell Viability Bioluminescence Assay KitCatalog No. :K2101Ultra-sensitive Assay, HTSATP is required for the energy-dependent cell death (especially apoptosis).
- survivin (baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5) (21-28)Catalog No. :A1092Cancer Biology Peptides
Survivin (baculoviral inhibitor of apoptosis IAP repeat-containing protein-5) is a member of the IAP gene family, which has been implicated in both inhibition of apoptosis and mitosis regulation1.
- erbB-2Catalog No. :A1066Tyrosine kinase (TK) receptorerbB-2 is a transmembrane, tyrosine kinase (TK) receptor whose overexpression is associated with adverse prognosis in breast cancer1.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Peptide (985-996)Catalog No. :A1021EGFR Peptide (985-996)
EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) exists on the cell surface and is activated by binding of its specific ligands, includingepidermal growth factor and transforming growth factor α. EGFR dimerization stimulates its intrinsic intracellular protein-tyrosine kinase activity.
- Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide ICatalog No. :A1107Cell division protein kinase 2
Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide I, (C111H196N48O23), a peptide with the sequence H2N-YGRKKRRQRRRGPVKRRLFG-OH, MW= 2571.1.
- Fas C- Terminal TripeptideCatalog No. :A1029AC-SER-LEU-VAL-OH
Fas C- Terminal Tripeptide,(C16H29N3O6), a tri-peptide with the sequence AC-SER-LEU-VAL-OH, it’s the C-terminal tripeptide of Fas, MW= 359.4.
- Dynamin inhibitory peptideCatalog No. :A1046Peptide inhibitor of GTPase dynaminDynamin Inhibitory Peptide is a peptide (Gln-Val-Pro-Ser-Arg-Pro-Asn-Arg-Ala-Pro) inhibitor of the GTPase dynamin.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amideCatalog No. :A1133EGF-family receptor
Epidermal growth factor receptor (994-1002) acetyl/amide,(C51H76N14O15S), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Asp-Ser-Asn-Phe-Tyr-Arg-Ala-Leu-Met-amide,MW= 1157.3.
- signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 fragmentCatalog No. :A1090STAT6 transcription factor
Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 fragment, (C54H81N13O15), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ser-Tyr-Trp-Ser-Asp-Arg-Leu-Ile-Ile-OH, MW= 1152.3.