Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis rasgap-ras-p21'
Items 1-10 of 464
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 12Catalog No. :B4876allosteric inhibitor of K-Ras(G12C)K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 12 is an allosteric inhibitor of K-Ras(G12C) .
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 9Catalog No. :B6002allosteric inhibitor of oncogenic K-Ras(G12C)
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 6Catalog No. :B3694K-Ras (G12C) inhibitorK-Ras (G12C) inhibitor 6 is an allosterical inhibitor of oncogenic mutation K-Ras G12C .
- Resminostat (RAS2410)Catalog No. :A4108Potent HDAC inhibitorResminostat, also known as RAS2410, is a potent inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC) classes I and II (including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC6) with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values ranging from 43 to 72 nmol/L.
- Apoptosis InhibitorCatalog No. :A1930Associate with caspase-3 inhibitionApoptosis Inhibitor is a cell-permeable inhibitor of apoptosis induction. It does not directly inhibit caspase-3, but effects are attributable to the inhibition of caspase-3 activation.
- Rasagiline MesylateCatalog No. :A4366Irreversible MAO-B inhibitorRasagiline mesylate is a new MAO-B inhibitor for the treatment of idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1085Transcriptional repressor
prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens], (C26H41N9O9), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ala-Thr-Gly-Gly-Tyr-Arg- OH, MW= 623.66.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1036A unique collection of 166 apoptosis-related compounds for apoptosis research.
- Apoptosis Activator 2Catalog No. :A4016Indoledione caspase activator, cell-permeableApoptosis Activator 2 is a small molecule apoptosis activator with IC50 value of about 4μM .