Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis pd-1-pd-l1-interaction'
Items 1-10 of 66
- CycloheximideCatalog No. :A8244Antibiotic,inhibitor of protein synthesis in eukaryotes
Cycloheximide has been reported to inhibit both the synthesis of proteins and macromolecules, as well as affect apoptosis in eukaryotes.
- 2,3-DCPE hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4447Bcl-XL protein expression downregulatorSelectively induces apoptosis and downregulates Bcl-XL protein expression in various human cancer cells versus normal cells in vitro. IC50 values are 0.89 and 12.6 μM for LoVo human colon cancer cell line and normal human fibroblasts respectively. Induces p21 expression and S-phase arrest in cancer cells via ERK-mediated pathways.
- NSC 687852 (b-AP15)Catalog No. :A445319S regulatory particle InhibitorInhibitor of 19S regulatory particle associated deubiquitylating enzymes (DUBs), UCHL5 and USP14.
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- Actinomycin DCatalog No. :A4448RNA polymerase inhibitor
IC50: Actinomycin D showed a concentration-dependent decrease of DNA repair activity with the IC50 of 0.42 M .
- TW-37Catalog No. :A4234Bcl-2 inhibitor, inhibits Bcl-2,Bcl-XL and Mcl-1
TW-37 is a novel nonpeptide inhibitor to recombinant Bcl-2, Bcl-xL and Mcl-1 with Ki of 0.29 μM, 1.11 μM and 0.26 μM, respectively.
- ApicidinCatalog No. :A8176Potent HDAC inhibitor
Apicidin, a natural fugal metabolite, is a selective inhibitor of HDAC.
- Nutlin-3Catalog No. :A4228MDM2 antagonist,inhibits MDM2-p53 interaction
Nutlin-3, a tetra-substituted imidazoline, is a potent and selective small-molecule antagonist of murine double minute 2 (MDM2), which occupies the binding site of p53 in MDM2 and consequently prevent MDM2 binding to p53 leading to the disruption of the autoregulator feedback loop and the fostering of the p53 tumor suppressor network.
- iMAC2Catalog No. :A4464MAC inhibitorInhibitor of mitochondrial apoptosis-induced channel (MAC) (IC50 = 28 nM). Reduces STS-induced apoptosis in FL5.12 cells by over 50%. Inhibits release of cytochrome c by Bid-induced Bax activation (IC50 = 0.68 μM).
- RG7112Catalog No. :A3762MDM2 inhibitor, first clinical
RG7112 is a selective inhibitor of p53-MDM2 binding that frees p53 from negative control, activating the p53 pathway in cancer cells leading to cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.