Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis pd-1-pd-l1-interaction'
Items 1-10 of 82
- CycloheximideCatalog No. :A8244Antibiotic,inhibitor of protein synthesis in eukaryotes
Cycloheximide has been reported to inhibit both the synthesis of proteins and macromolecules, as well as affect apoptosis in eukaryotes.
- NSC 687852 (b-AP15)Catalog No. :A445319S regulatory particle InhibitorInhibitor of 19S regulatory particle associated deubiquitylating enzymes (DUBs), UCHL5 and USP14.
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- MelphalanCatalog No. :A4473DNA alkylating agentDNA alkylating agent; induces cytotoxicity through the formation of stable interstrand and intrastrand crosslinks within DNA. Inhibits growth of PC-3 cells (IC50 values are 0.074 and 0.77 μM for sequential dosing and single dosing respectively).
- Actinomycin DCatalog No. :A4448RNA polymerase inhibitor
IC50: Actinomycin D showed a concentration-dependent decrease of DNA repair activity with the IC50 of 0.42 M .
- MatrineCatalog No. :A3583Alkaloid found in Sophora plant
Matrine is an alkaloid found in plants from the Sophora genus. It has a variety of pharmacological effects, including anti-cancer effects, and action as a kappa opioid receptor and receptor agonist.
- CurcuminCatalog No. :A3335Tyrosinase inhibitorCurcumin is an inhibitor of tyrosinase with IC50 value of 47uM .
- Betulinic acidCatalog No. :A3237Anti-HIV and antitumor compound,pentacyclic triterpenoidBetulinic acid is a natural pentacyclic triterpenoid that displays anti-HIV and antitumor activity.
- TW-37Catalog No. :A4234Bcl-2 inhibitor, inhibits Bcl-2,Bcl-XL and Mcl-1
TW-37 is a novel nonpeptide inhibitor to recombinant Bcl-2, Bcl-xL and Mcl-1 with Ki of 0.29 μM, 1.11 μM and 0.26 μM, respectively.
- ApicidinCatalog No. :A8176Potent HDAC inhibitor
Apicidin, a natural fugal metabolite, is a selective inhibitor of HDAC.