Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis pd-1-pd-l1-interaction'
Items 31-40 of 472
- Cesium chlorideCatalog No. :A4468Potassium channel blockerPotassium channel blocker; inhibits the pacemaker current (If) and the hyperpolarization-activated cationic current (Ih). Prevents activation of caspase-3 and neuronal apoptosis in serum- and potassium-deprived cerebellar granule neurons by inactivating GSK-3β.
- C 75Catalog No. :A4449Fatty acid synthase (FAS) inhibitorSynthetic inhibitor of fatty acid synthase (FAS); inhibits fatty acid synthesis in vitro and in vivo. Displays anorectic effects. Induces apoptosis in MCF-7 xenografts and exhibits anti-tumor activity.
- 2,3-DCPE hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4447Bcl-XL protein expression downregulatorSelectively induces apoptosis and downregulates Bcl-XL protein expression in various human cancer cells versus normal cells in vitro. IC50 values are 0.89 and 12.6 μM for LoVo human colon cancer cell line and normal human fibroblasts respectively. Induces p21 expression and S-phase arrest in cancer cells via ERK-mediated pathways.
- SMIP004Catalog No. :A3826Apoptosis inducerSMIP004 (N-(4-butyl-2-methyl-phenyl) acetamide) is a novel inducer of cancer-cell selective apoptosis of human prostate cancer cells. Unlike SMIP001, SMIP004 was found to downregulate SKP2 and to stabilize p27, although neither SMIP is a proteasome inhibitor.
- Gambogic AcidCatalog No. :A3424Caspase activator and apoptosis inducerGambogic acid (GA) is an inducer of apoptosis with EC50 value of 0.78-1.64 μM for caspases and with IC50 values of 1.47, 1.21, 2.02, 0.66, 1.06 and 0.79 μM for Bcl-XL, Bcl-2, Bcl-W, Bcl-B, Bfl-1 and Mcl-1, respectively .
- 3,3'-DiindolylmethaneCatalog No. :A3118Anticancer and antineoplastic agent3,3'-Diindolylmethane is an anticancer agent.
- Bendamustine HClCatalog No. :A1984Cytostatic agent for non-Hodgkin lymphomasBendamustine HCl is an alkylating agent associated with DNA damage with IC50 of 50 μM .
- NSC 687852 (b-AP15)Catalog No. :A445319S regulatory particle InhibitorInhibitor of 19S regulatory particle associated deubiquitylating enzymes (DUBs), UCHL5 and USP14.
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- MelphalanCatalog No. :A4473DNA alkylating agentDNA alkylating agent; induces cytotoxicity through the formation of stable interstrand and intrastrand crosslinks within DNA. Inhibits growth of PC-3 cells (IC50 values are 0.074 and 0.77 μM for sequential dosing and single dosing respectively).