Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis p53'
Items 1-10 of 460
- L1035 DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor Library1 CitationSummary: A unique collection of 825 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- A1094 tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Summary: P53 binding protein fragment
- A1083 p53 tumor suppressor fragmentSummary: Regulates cell cycle
- A1930 Apoptosis InhibitorSummary: Associate with caspase-3 inhibition
- A1085 prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens]Summary: Transcriptional repressor
- L1037 DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibrarySummary: A unique collection of 449 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- L1022P DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound Library PlusSummary: 4417 bioactive compounds
- L1022 DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibrarySummary: 3317 bioactive compounds
- L1050 DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-Virus Compound LibrarySummary: A collection of 264 Anti-Virus compounds supplied as lyophilized powder or pre-dissolved DMSO solutions
- L1049 DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination Compound LibrarySummary: A collection of 144 ubiquitination compounds supplied as lyophilized powder or pre-dissolved DMSO solutions