Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis p53'
Items 1-10 of 459
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- p53 tumor suppressor fragmentCatalog No. :A1083Regulates cell cyclep53 tumor suppressor fragment (232-240),(C41H67N11O14S4), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Lys-Tyr-Met-Cys-Asn-Ser-Ser-Cys-Met-OH, MW= 1066.3.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- Apoptosis InhibitorCatalog No. :A1930Associate with caspase-3 inhibitionApoptosis Inhibitor is a cell-permeable inhibitor of apoptosis induction. It does not directly inhibit caspase-3, but effects are attributable to the inhibition of caspase-3 activation.
- prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1085Transcriptional repressor
prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens], (C26H41N9O9), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ala-Thr-Gly-Gly-Tyr-Arg- OH, MW= 623.66.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1036A unique collection of 166 apoptosis-related compounds for apoptosis research.
- Apoptosis Activator 2Catalog No. :A4016Indoledione caspase activator, cell-permeableApoptosis Activator 2 is a small molecule apoptosis activator with IC50 value of about 4μM .
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection KitCatalog No. :K2201Detects Apoptosis in Live Cells within 10 minThe Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection Kit is according to the observation that most cell types translocate the membrane PS (phospholipid phosphatidylserine) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface soon after initiating apoptosis.
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection KitCatalog No. :K2200Detects Apoptosis in Live Cells within 10 minThe Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit is according to the observation that most cell types translocate the membrane PS (phospholipid phosphatidylserine) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface soon after initiating apoptosis.