Search results for: 'research-area apoptosis c-ret'
Items 1-10 of 487
- Retigabine dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3758Antiepileptic compoundRetigabine (D-23129) is a novel antiepileptic compound with broad spectrum and potent anticonvulsant properties, both in vitro and in vivo. The compound was shown to activate a K+ current in neuronal cells.
- IPI-504 (Retaspimycin hydrochloride)Catalog No. :A4061Hsp90 inhibitor,novel, potent,selective
Retaspimycin hydrochloride (also known as IPI-504), a hydroquinone hydrochloride salt derivative of 17-AAG, is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(Hsp90) that binds to the amino-terminal ATP/ADP-binding site of Hsp90.
- RetigabineCatalog No. :B5888Activator of voltage-gated potassium channel, an anticonvulsant agent
- Retinyl glucosideCatalog No. :A3759Metabolites of vitamin ARetinyl glucoside is a lipid glucoside and metabolite of Vitamin A. Glycosylation of vitamins exert various nutritional and metabolic effects.
- RetaspimycinCatalog No. :A3756HSP90 inhibitor,antiproliferative and antineoplasticRetaspimycin is a water-soluble hydroquinone hydrochloride salt inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- all-trans RetinalCatalog No. :C4061converted to retinoic acid in vivo
- 9-cis-Retinoic AcidCatalog No. :C3742
- Apoptosis InhibitorCatalog No. :A1930Associate with caspase-3 inhibitionApoptosis Inhibitor is a cell-permeable inhibitor of apoptosis induction. It does not directly inhibit caspase-3, but effects are attributable to the inhibition of caspase-3 activation.
- prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1085Transcriptional repressor
prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens], (C26H41N9O9), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ala-Thr-Gly-Gly-Tyr-Arg- OH, MW= 623.66.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.