Search results for: 'research-area angiogenesis'
Items 1-10 of 180
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis LibraryCatalog No. :L1047A unique collection of 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1001A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to angiogenesis, including Btk, integrin and HIF-1 etc.
- 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2)Catalog No. :A4188Apoptotic, antiproliferative and antiangiogenic agent
2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2), an endogenous metabolite of 17β-estradiol (E2), is an inhibitor of microtubule assembly that inhibits the polymerization of tubulin and interferes with mitotic spindle dynamics leading to the blockage of mitosis of human cancer cells which lack estrogen receptors in metaphase.
- SLIGKV-NH2Catalog No. :A8677PAR2 agonistProtease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (Ki = 9.64 μM and IC50 = 10.4 μM).
- 2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amideCatalog No. :A8676Protease-activated receptor agonist
Potent and selective PAR2 receptor agonist (pD2 = 7.0). Causes a dose-dependent relaxation of murine femoral arteries.
- TRAP-6Catalog No. :A8675PAR1 agonistPeptide fragment (residues 42-47) of protease-activated receptor 1 (PAR1) that acts as a PAR1 agonist.
- PAR 4 (1-6)Catalog No. :A8674PAR4 agonistN-terminal fragment of protease-activated receptor 4 (PAR4) that acts as a PAR4 agonist (EC50 ~ 100 μM). Induces platelet aggregation and annexin V activation with no effect on clotting time.
- LRGILS-NH2Catalog No. :A8673Protease-activated receptor agonistReversed amino acid sequence control peptide for SLIGRL-NH2, a protease-activated receptor-2 (PAR2) agonist that facilitates gastrointestinal transit in vivo.
- RLLFT-NH2Catalog No. :A8672Protease-activated receptor agonistReversed amino acid sequence control peptide for TFLLR-NH2, a PAR1 selective agonist that significantly increases nociceptive threshold.