Search results for: 'research-area angiogenesis par1'
Items 1-10 of 184
- TRAP-6Catalog No. :A8675PAR1 agonistPeptide fragment (residues 42-47) of protease-activated receptor 1 (PAR1) that acts as a PAR1 agonist.
- TFLLR-NH2Catalog No. :A8666PAR1 selective agonistPeptide derived from the protease-activated receptor-1 (PAR1) that acts as a PAR1 selective agonist (EC50 = 1.9 μM).
- ML161Catalog No. :A8229PAR1 inhibitorML161 is a selective inhibitor of PAR1 with IC50 value of 0.26 μM .
- RLLFT-NH2Catalog No. :A8672Protease-activated receptor agonistReversed amino acid sequence control peptide for TFLLR-NH2, a PAR1 selective agonist that significantly increases nociceptive threshold.
- VKGILS-NH2Catalog No. :A8671control peptide for SLIGKV-NH2, PAR1 agonistReversed amino acid sequence control peptide for SLIGKV-NH2, a protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist.
- SLIGKV-NH2Catalog No. :A8677PAR2 agonistProtease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (Ki = 9.64 μM and IC50 = 10.4 μM).
- 2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amideCatalog No. :A8676Protease-activated receptor agonist
Potent and selective PAR2 receptor agonist (pD2 = 7.0). Causes a dose-dependent relaxation of murine femoral arteries.
- PAR 4 (1-6)Catalog No. :A8674PAR4 agonistN-terminal fragment of protease-activated receptor 4 (PAR4) that acts as a PAR4 agonist (EC50 ~ 100 μM). Induces platelet aggregation and annexin V activation with no effect on clotting time.
- LRGILS-NH2Catalog No. :A8673Protease-activated receptor agonistReversed amino acid sequence control peptide for SLIGRL-NH2, a protease-activated receptor-2 (PAR2) agonist that facilitates gastrointestinal transit in vivo.
- AC 264613Catalog No. :A8670PAR2 agonist,potent and selectivePotent and selective protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (pEC50 = 7.5).