Search results for: 'research-area angiogenesis integrin'
Items 1-10 of 193
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis LibraryCatalog No. :L1047A unique collection of 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
- CilengitideCatalog No. :A8660Integrin inhibitor for αvβ3 and αvβ5Cilengitide is a cyclic RGD pentapeptide [Arg-Gly-Asp-DPhe-(NMeVal)], and a potent αvβ3 and αvβ5 integrin inhibitor to block integrin-mediated adhesion and migration.
- FirategrastCatalog No. :A3415α4β1/α4β7 integrin antagonistFirategrast is a bioavailable small-molecule antagonist of α4β1 and α4β7 integrins .
- Cyclo (-RGDfK)Catalog No. :A8164Inhibitor of αvβ3 integrin
In one study where this peptide was labeled with 125I, it was found to bind specifically and with high affinity to αvβ3 receptors on neovascular blood vessel sections of different major human cancers.
- A 286982Catalog No. :A8664LFA-1/ICAM-1 interaction inhibitorA 286982 is a selective inhibitor of LFA-1/ICAM-1 binding and LFA-1 with IC50 value of 44 nM and 35 nM, respectively .
- BIO 1211Catalog No. :A8663α4β1 inhibitor,selective and high affinityBIO 1211 is a selective and high affinity inhibitor of α4β1 with IC50 value of 0.004uM .
- A 205804Catalog No. :A8662E-selectin/ICAM-1 expression inhibitor
Selective inhibitor of E-selectin and ICAM-1 expression (IC50 values are 20, 25 and > 1000 nM for TNF-α-induced E-selectin, ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 expression respectively).
- MNSCatalog No. :A8661Inhibitor of Src/Syk tyrosine kinasesSelective inhibitor of Src and Syk tyrosine kinases. Displays antiaggregative activity via inhibition of GPIIb/IIIa activation (IC50 = 12.7 μM for thrombin-induced platelet aggregation).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1001A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to angiogenesis, including Btk, integrin and HIF-1 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.