Search results for: 'research-area angiogenesis hif'
Items 1-10 of 192
- KC7F2Catalog No. :A4507HIF-1α inhibitorInhibitor of HIF-1α. Thought to act via down-regulation of HIF-1α protein synthesis; reduces phosphorylation of eIF4E binding protein 1 (4EBP1) and p70 S6K in hypoxic conditions. Also blocks hypoxia-induced HIF-1α accumulation in a range of human cancer cell lines. Inhibits the expression of HIF target genes, such as carbonic anhydrase IX and MMP2.
- DMOGCatalog No. :A4506Competitive HIF-PH inhibitor, cell-permeableProlyl 4-hydroxylase (P4H) inhibitor; inhibits hypoxia-inducible factor α (HIF-α) prolyl hydroxylase (HIF-PH).
- FG-4592 (ASP1517)Catalog No. :A4187HIF prolyl-hydroxylase inhibitor
FG-4592 (also known as ASP1517), 2-(4-hydroxy-1-methyl-7-phenoxyisoquinoline-3-carboxamido)acetic acid, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase (HIF-PH), an enzyme up-regulating the expression of endogenous human erythropoietin (Epo).
- PX 12Catalog No. :A4509Trx-1 inhibitorCompetitive, irreversible thioredoxin-1 (Trx-1) inhibitor (Ki = 31 μM) that attenuates expression of HIF-1α, VEGF and iNOS (IC50 values are 7.2, ~10 and 18.1 μM respectively). Exhibits antitumor activity; directly inhibits tubulin polymerization in vitro and decreases tumor microvessel density in vivo.
- IOX2(Glycine)Catalog No. :A4189HIF-1α prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD2) inhibitor
IOX2(Glycine) is a potent inhibitor of HIF-1α prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD2) with IC50 of 21 nM, >100-fold selectivity over JMJD2A, JMJD2C, JMJD2E, JMJD3, or the 2OG oxygenase FIH.
- 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2)Catalog No. :A4188Apoptotic, antiproliferative and antiangiogenic agent
2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2), an endogenous metabolite of 17β-estradiol (E2), is an inhibitor of microtubule assembly that inhibits the polymerization of tubulin and interferes with mitotic spindle dynamics leading to the blockage of mitosis of human cancer cells which lack estrogen receptors in metaphase.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis LibraryCatalog No. :L1047A unique collection of 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1001A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to angiogenesis, including Btk, integrin and HIF-1 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).