Search results for: 'research-area angiogenesis btk'
Items 1-10 of 189
- Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomerCatalog No. :B3243Btk kinase inhibitorBtk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer is a pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine derivative as a Btk kinase inhibitor.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis LibraryCatalog No. :L1047A unique collection of 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1001A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to angiogenesis, including Btk, integrin and HIF-1 etc.
- CGI-1746Catalog No. :A3302Btk inhibitorCGI-1746 is a selective and potent inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) with IC50 value of 1.9 nM .
- AVL-292Catalog No. :A3206Btk inhibitorCC-292, formerly known as AVL-292, is an orally active, potent irreversible small molecule inhibitor of BTK with IC50 of 0.5 nM and EC50 of 8 nM.
- PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib)Catalog No. :A3001Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor
PCI-32765, also named as Ibrutinib, is a Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor which is used to study the biological effects of Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibition on mature B-cell function and the progression of B cell-associated diseases in vivo.
- RN486Catalog No. :A8636Btk inhibitor,potent and selectiveRN486 is a reversible inhibitor of Btk with IC50 value of 4.0 nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2)Catalog No. :A4188Apoptotic, antiproliferative and antiangiogenic agent
2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2), an endogenous metabolite of 17β-estradiol (E2), is an inhibitor of microtubule assembly that inhibits the polymerization of tubulin and interferes with mitotic spindle dynamics leading to the blockage of mitosis of human cancer cells which lack estrogen receptors in metaphase.
- SLIGKV-NH2Catalog No. :A8677PAR2 agonistProtease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (Ki = 9.64 μM and IC50 = 10.4 μM).