Search results for: 'research area pi3k akt signaling ampk'
Items 1-10 of 420
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HClCatalog No. :A8396GSK-3α/β inhibitorCHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1019A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to ubiquitination, including autophagy, proteasome and p97 etc.
- AMPK activatorCatalog No. :C4617AMPK activator
- AmpkinoneCatalog No. :C4358AMPK activator