Search results for: 'research area pi3k akt signaling'
Items 1-10 of 403
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HClCatalog No. :A8396GSK-3α/β inhibitorCHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- AKT Kinase InhibitorCatalog No. :A3150AKT Kinase InhibitorAKT Kinase Inhibitor
- GDC-0941 dimethanesulfonateCatalog No. :A3432PI3K inhibitorGDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.