Search results for: 'research area gpcr g protein protease activated receptors q94 hydrochloride'
Items 1-10 of 1652
- Q94 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5705PAR1 negative allosteric modulatorNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- Amsacrine hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1303Topoisomerase 2 inhibitorAmsacrine hydrochloride (Amsidine, m-AMSA) is an inhibitor of topoisomerase 2 .
- Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (EDTA-Free, 200X in DMSO)Catalog No. :K1008Equivalent to Sigma P1860, for use in tissue culture media to prevent proteolytic degradation of secreted proteins.
Equivalent to Sigma P1860, for use in tissue culture media to prevent proteolytic degradation of secreted proteins.
- ubiquitin specific protease 3 fragmentCatalog No. :A1097Deubiquitinates uH2A/uH2BThe ubiquitin speciﬁc protease 3 USP3 is a deubiquitinating enzyme for uH2A and uH2B.