Search results for: 'research area epigenetics parp'
Items 1-10 of 294
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-infection Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1027A unique collection of 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- BYK 49187Catalog No. :A4526Potent PARP-1/PARP-2 inhibitorBYK 49187 is a potent inhibitor of PARP-1 and PARP-2 with pIC50 value pIC50 values of 8.36 and 7.50 for cell-free recombinant PARP-1 and murine PARP-2 respectively .
- BYK 204165Catalog No. :A4525PARP-1 inhibitor,potent and selectiveBYK 204165 is a potent and selective poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP)-1 inhibitor with pIC50 values of 5.38 and 7.35 for PARP-2 and PARP-1 respectively .
- NU 1025Catalog No. :A4530PARP inhibitor,potent and novelNU 1025 is Novel, potent inhibitor of PARPK with Ki of 48nM and IC50 of 400 nM.
- EB 47Catalog No. :A4528Potent PARP-1 inhibitorEB 47 is a potent inhibitor of PARP-1 with IC50 of 45 nM.
- PJ34 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4159PARP inhibitor,potent and cell-permeablePJ34 is a novel potent specific inhibitor of PARP-l/2 with EC50 of 20 nM.
- Iniparib (BSI-201)Catalog No. :A4157PARP1 inhibitor,intravenously adminsiteredBSI-201 (Iniparib, SAR240550) is a inhibitor of PARP1 with demonstrated effectiveness in triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC).