Search results for: 'research area dna damage dna ligases'
Items 1-10 of 63
- NU 7026Catalog No. :A8649DNPK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potent
NU 7026 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-PK with IC50 value of 0.23 μM.
- CytarabineCatalog No. :A8405cytotoxic agent, blocks DNA synthesisCytarabine (AraC), an analogue of deoxycytidine, is the most effective cytotoxic agent in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), which blocks DNA synthesis by inhibiting the function of DNA and RNA polymerases .
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- OxaliplatinCatalog No. :A8648Antitumor agent
Antitumor agent that forms platinum-DNA adducts.
- CapecitabineCatalog No. :A8647DNA, RNA and protein synthesis inhibitorProdrug of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU).
- Bleomycin SulfateCatalog No. :A8331Chemotherapy agent, induces DNA strand break
Bleomycin sulfate is the sulfate salt of a complex natural product antibiotic.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- Epirubicin HClCatalog No. :A2451Antibiotic antitumor agent
Epirubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase (TOPII) .