Search results for: 'pul'
- Pulsatilla saponin DCatalog No. :N2045Extracted from Pulsatilla chinensis (Bunge) Regel.;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- Pulchinenoside BCatalog No. :N2012Extracted from Pulsatilla chinensis (Bunge) Regel.;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- Pulsatillasaponin HCatalog No. :N2041Extracted from Pulsatilla chinensis (Bunge) Regel.;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- Anemoside B4Catalog No. :N1438Extracted from pulsatilla chinensis (Bge.) Regel;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- MacitentanCatalog No. :A1929Endothelin (ET)(A) and ET(B) receptor antagonist
Macitentan is an orally active, non-peptide dual endothelin (ET)(A) and ET(B) receptor antagonist for the potential treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- TadalafilCatalog No. :A4327PDE5 inhibitor
Tadalafil, also known as IC351 or Cialis, is a potent, reversible and competitive small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5), a predomiant PDE in the pulmonary vasculature that hydrolyzes cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) and is involved in the pathobiology of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- Clenbuterol (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3119sympathomimetic β2-adrenoceptor agonist used as a bronchodilator in the treatment of pulmonary diseases
- MaribavirCatalog No. :B3517UL97 or pUL97 inhibitor
- SaxagliptinCatalog No. :A8650Selective DPP4 inhibitorSaxagliptin is a drug which was developed for the treatment of respiratory disorders such as asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).