Search results for: 'psi-6130'
- PSI-6206Catalog No. :A8189Inhibitor of HCV RNA polymerase,potent and selectivePSI-6206 (as known as RO-2433 or GS-331007), β-D-2’-deoxy-2’-fluoro-2’-C-methyluridine, is the deaminated derivative of PSI-6130, β-D-2’-deoxy-2’-fluoro-2’-C-methylcytidine, which is a potent inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication in the subgenomic HCV reolicon system.
- PSI-7977Catalog No. :A3738Antiviral agents for chronic HCV infectionPSI-7977 is a Nucleotide Inhibitor of Hepatitis C Virus 
- PSICatalog No. :A1900Proteasome inhibitor
PSI, a tetrapeptide with amino acid sequence Z-IE(OtBu)AL-CHO, is an inhibitor of chymotrypsin-like activity of the multicatalytic proteinase complex (MPC; 20S proteasome) in HT4 cells.
- PSI-7409Catalog No. :B8321
- PsicofuranineCatalog No. :C5775inhibitor of xanthosine monophosphate (XMP) aminase
- [Phe1Ψ(CH2-NH)Gly2]Nociceptin(1-13)NH2Catalog No. :B5049Potent agonist of the nociceptin (ORL1) receptorNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-infection Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1027A unique collection of 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Microbiology & Virology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1014A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to microbiology & virology, including CCR5, HSV and CMV etc. Facilitate your research towards the insights of infection, immune diseases and cancer etc.
- R-7128Catalog No. :A3747NS5B inhibitorR-7128(Mericitabine) is a selective nucleoside analog inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, with activity across all HCV genotypes.
- Schisandrin CCatalog No. :N2559Extracted from Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.)Baill. seeds and stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition