Search results for: 'phos binding'
Items 1-10 of 428
- Phos binding reagent Biotin LCCatalog No. :F4004An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phos binding reagent BiotinCatalog No. :F4001An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phos binding reagent acrylamideCatalog No. :F4002An equivalent to Phos-tag acrylamide. Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- vitamin D binding protein precrusor (208-218) [Homo sapiens]/[Oryctolagus cuniculus]Catalog No. :A1098vitamin D binding protein precrusor
Vitamin D-binding protein (DBP) is a multifunctional, highly expressed, polymorphic serum protein.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- vitamin D binding protein precursor (353-363) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1099Highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein
Human vitamin D-binding protein (hDBP),' also known as Gcglobulin, is an abundant, multifunctional, and highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein synthesized by the liver1.
- KN-92 phosphateCatalog No. :A3531CaMKII inhibitorKN-92 phosphate
- Naphthoquine phosphateCatalog No. :A3641Antimalarial drugNaphthoquine phosphate is antimalarial drug.
- KN-93 PhosphateCatalog No. :B4969CaM kinase II inhibitor, water soluble and cell permeableKN-93 phosphate is the water soluble form of KN-93.