Search results for: 'pharmacological-glossary'
- FluvoxamineCatalog No. :B1205Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitorFluvoxamine is an antidepressant which functions pharmacologically as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
- ButeinCatalog No. :A2689Protein kinase inhibitorButein, a chalconoid has anti-oxidant effect, which has various pharmacological effects.
- MatrineCatalog No. :A3583Alkaloid found in Sophora plant
Matrine is an alkaloid found in plants from the Sophora genus. It has a variety of pharmacological effects, including anti-cancer effects, and action as a kappa opioid receptor and receptor agonist.
- Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic acid)Catalog No. :A4013Cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitorAspirin (Acetylsalicylic acid) is a potent and selective inhibitor of cyclooxygenase (COX) with a broad range of pharmacological activities including anti-inflammation and pain relief.
- OleuropeinCatalog No. :N1863Phenolic compound from olive with various pharmacological effectsPhenolic constituent of olive oil. Contributes to anticancer properties of olive oil. Oleuropein and its metabolite,hydroxytyrosol,inhibit the rate of cancer cell proliferation andinduce cancer cell apoptosis