Search results for: 'pam3csk4-biotin'
- Biotin-tyramideCatalog No. :A8011Reagent used for tyramide signal amplification (TSA)
- NHS-LC-BiotinCatalog No. :A8004Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, long chain
NHS-LC-biotin (succinimidyl-6-(biotinamindo)hexanoate), also known as NHS-X-biotin is a derivative of D-biotin, a amine-reactive biotinylation agent, that contains a spacer arm off the valeric acid side chain of D-biotin with an NHS ester group at its end.
- Biotin-HPDPCatalog No. :A8008Sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation reagent, pyridyldithiol-activated
Biotin-HPDP (N-[6-(biotinamido)hexyl]-3’-(2’-pyridyldithio)propionamide), a sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation agent, is a water-insoluble reagent that requires the dissolution of suitable solvents, including dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and dimethylformamide (DMF), prior to the addition into aqueous reactions.
- BiotinCatalog No. :A8010Lysine probe coupled to mass spectrometry detection
NHS-biotin modification as a specific lysine probe coupled to mass spectrometry detection is increasingly used over the past years for assessing amino acid accessibility of proteins or complexes as an alternative when well-established methods are challenged.
- Pam3CSK4Catalog No. :B5662toll-like receptor 1/2 agonistNew Product
- Biotin HydrazideCatalog No. :A8007Carbonyl-reactive biotinylation reagentBiotin hydrazide is a biotinyl derivative that can be used as a probe for the determination of protein carbonylation, which is a component of several diseases.
- Biotin-XX Tyramide ReagentCatalog No. :A8012Reagent used for tyramide signal amplification (TSA)
- Biotin-16-dGTPCatalog No. :B8158
- NHS-SS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8006Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, mid-length
NHS-SS-biotin (Succinimidyl-2-(biotinamido)-ethyl-1,3-dithiopropionate) is a long-chain cleavable amine-reactive biotinylation reagent that has a spacer arm of 24.
- Sulfo-NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8001Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent, water soluble