Search results for: 'oxycodone-hydrochloride'
Items 1-10 of 601
- Amsacrine hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1303Topoisomerase 2 inhibitorAmsacrine hydrochloride (Amsidine, m-AMSA) is an inhibitor of topoisomerase 2 .
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- MS049 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3776PRMT4 and PRMT6 inhibitor
- Desformylflustrabromine hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7367Positive allosteric modulator of nicotinic α4β2 receptorsNew Product
- SB 399885 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B73095-HT6 antagonistNew Product
- DMCM hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7268Benzodiazepine inverse agonistNew Product
- Crizotinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B3608inhibitor of the c-Met kinase and the NPM-ALK
- UNC 926 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4518Inhibitor of methyl lysine reader domainMethyl-lysine reader antagonist; binds to the MBT domain of the L3MBTL1 protein (Kd = 3.9 μM). Selectively inhibits, in a dose-dependent manner, the interaction between L3MBTL13XMBT-H4K20me1 in a peptide pull down assay.
- Ezatiostat hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1250GST inhibitor
Ezatiostat hydrochloride(TLK199) is an effective inhibitor of glutathione S-transferase （GST）.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.