Search results for: 'nutlin-228'
- Nutlin-3Catalog No. :A4228MDM2 antagonist,inhibits MDM2-p53 interaction
Nutlin-3, a tetra-substituted imidazoline, is a potent and selective small-molecule antagonist of murine double minute 2 (MDM2), which occupies the binding site of p53 in MDM2 and consequently prevent MDM2 binding to p53 leading to the disruption of the autoregulator feedback loop and the fostering of the p53 tumor suppressor network.
- Nutlin-3a chiralCatalog No. :A3671MDM2 inhibitor, antiproliferative and antiproapoptotic
Nutlin-3 is a small-molecule inhibitor of MDM2 (mouse double minute 2) with IC50 value of 0.09μM .
- Nutlin-3bCatalog No. :A2005MDM2/p53 inhibitor
Nutlin-3b is an inactive enantiomer of nutlin-3 .
- (±)-Nutlin-3Catalog No. :B6058MDM2 antagonist, potent and selective
- ML 228Catalog No. :A4508HIF pathway activatorHIF pathway activator (EC50 values are 1.23 and 1.4 μM for HRE gene reporter assay and HIF-1α nuclear translocation assay respectively); acts via chelation of iron, independently of PHD. Also exhibits > 80% inhibition of the human A3 receptor, dopamine transporter, μ receptor, hERG and 5-HT2B receptor, and rat sodium channel site 2, at a concentration of 10 μM.
- SB 228357Catalog No. :B67095-HT2C/2B receptor antagonistNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- XL228Catalog No. :A3939IGF1R/AURORA /FGFR1-3/ABL/SRC family kinases inhibitorXL228 is a protein kinase inhibitor targeting IGF1R, the AURORA kinases, FGFR1-3, ABL and SRC family kinases.
- Olaparib (AZD2281, Ku-0059436)Catalog No. :A4154Potent PARP1/PARP2 inhibitor
Olaparib (AZD2281, KU0059436) is a potent inhibitor of PARP1and PARP2 with IC50 of 5 and 1 nM, respectively.
- CoumestrolCatalog No. :C5832competitive binder of the estrogen receptors ERα