Search results for: 'naloxone-hcl'
Items 1-10 of 320
- Naloxone (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :B8208
- Tubastatin A HClCatalog No. :A8547HDAC6 inhibitor,potent and selectiveTubastatin A HCl is a selective inhibitor of HDAC6 with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HClCatalog No. :A8396GSK-3α/β inhibitorCHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- SRT1720 HClCatalog No. :A4180SIRT1 activator
SRT1720 is a small-molecule compound which has the ability of activating the sirtuin subtype SIRT1 in vitro.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- SCH772984 HClCatalog No. :B5866ERK1/2 inhibitor
- Dorzolamide HClCatalog No. :A4357Carbonic anhydrase inhibitorDorzolamide HCl is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor.
- LX7101 HCLCatalog No. :B5863Dual LIM-kinase and ROCK inhibitor
- Azasetron HClCatalog No. :B22335-HT3 receptor antagonistAzasetron Hydrochloride is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist which is used as an anti-emetic.
- Meptazinol HClCatalog No. :B2110Partial agonist at the μ1 opioid receptorMeptazinol Hcl(WY-22811 Hcl) is a unique centrally active opioid analgesic.