Search results for: 'life-science protein-phosphorylation-research phos-tag-series'
Items 1-10 of 853
- C5a (His-Tag), murine recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1112C5a, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.Mouse complement C5a is a 77-amino acid peptide and is generated during complement activation from the α-chain of complement C5.
- Mouse SCF / C-kit ligand Protein (His Tag)Catalog No. :G1022Mouse kit ligand, also known as Hematopoietic growth factor KL, Mast cell growth factor, Steel factor, Stem cell factor, c-Kit ligand, Kitlg and KITL, is a single-pass type I membrane protein which belongs to the SCF family.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- c-Myc tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6003Synthetic peptide tagc-Myc Peptide is a useful displacement of c-Myc-tagged fusion proteins bound to anti-c-Myc antibodies in immunoassays.
- KN-92 phosphateCatalog No. :A3531CaMKII inhibitorKN-92 phosphate
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- Naphthoquine phosphateCatalog No. :A3641Antimalarial drugNaphthoquine phosphate is antimalarial drug.
- KN-93 PhosphateCatalog No. :B4969CaM kinase II inhibitor, water soluble and cell permeableKN-93 phosphate is the water soluble form of KN-93.
- Sitagliptin (phosphate)Catalog No. :C3966DPP-4 inhibitor