Search results for: 'leu31-pro34-neuropeptide-y-human-rat'
Items 1-10 of 79
- Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), humanCatalog No. :A1134Agouti-related peptide(25-82)
Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron.
- Pro-Adrenomedullin (153-185), humanCatalog No. :A1101VasodilatorPro-Adrenomedullin(153-185),human, (C143H224N42O43), a peptide with the sequence H2N-SLPEAGPGRTLVSSKPQAHGAPAPPSGSAPHFL-OH, MW= 3219.6.
- Peptide YY(3-36), PYY, humanCatalog No. :A1115Y2R agonistPeptide YY (PYY) is a short (36-amino acid) peptide released by cells in the ileum and colon in response to feeding.
- BDNF, human recombinantCatalog No. :P1007BDNF, expressed in E. coli, a potent neurotrophic factor.
Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) is a member of the NGF family of neurotrophic factors and supports the growth and survivability of nerve and glial cells.
- Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone human acetate salt (LHRH)Catalog No. :A1147acitivator of MMP-2 and MMP-9, selective
Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone human acetate salt (LHRH) is a selective acitivator of MMP-2 and MMP-9 [1, 2].
- A-740003Catalog No. :A3136P2X7 receptor antagonistA-740003 is a novel competitive antagonist of P2X7 receptors with IC50 values of 40 nM for human and 18 nM for rat. .
- MK-0974Catalog No. :A3612CGRP receptor antagonistMK-0974(Telcagepant) is a highly potent, selective, and orally bioavailable CGRP receptor antagonist with Ki values of 0.77 nM and 1.2 nM for human and rhesus CGRP receptors respectively; displays >1500-fold lower affinity for the canine and rat receptors.
- Ki16425Catalog No. :A1987LPA receptor antagonist
Ki16425 is a subtype-selective antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid receptor (LPA) with Ki values of 0.34 μM for LPA1, 6.5μM for LPA2, and 0.93μM for LPA3 .
- AprepitantCatalog No. :A1684Substance P (SP) inhibitorAprepitant (also known as MK-0869) is a novel and highly selective Neurokinin-1 (NK-1) receptors that inhibits the activity of substance P (SP), an undecapeptide belonging to the tachykinin family of peptides, on the NK-1 receptor with the dissociation constant Kd of 86 pM for human NK-1 receptor and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.1 nM, 4 nM and 0.7 nM for human, rat and ferret NK-1 receptors respectively [1,2].
- EntacaponeCatalog No. :A4168COMT inhibitorEntacapone is a second-generation catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that potently inhibits rat liver total COMT with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 20.1 nM and 10.7 nM respectively. The IC50 values of entacapone against rate liver soluble COMT (S-COMT) and rat liver membrane-bound COMT (MB-COMT) are 14.3 nM and 73.3 nM respectively .