Search results for: 'leu31-pro34-neuropeptide-y-human-rat'
Items 1-10 of 524
- [Leu31,Pro34]-Neuropeptide Y (porcine)Catalog No. :B5065High affinity neuropeptide Y Y1 receptor agonistNew Product
- Angiotensin I (human, mouse, rat)Catalog No. :A1006Precursor of angiotensin II
Angiotensin I (Ang I) (C62H89N17O14), with the sequence H-Asp-Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Phe-His-Leu-OH, is formed by the action of renin on angiotensinogen.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-diabetic Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1046A unique collection of 29 anti-diabetic small molecule compounds for diabetes research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Immunology/Inflammation Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1042A unique collection of 295 small molecule compounds for immunology/inflammation research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- Neuropeptide AF (human)Catalog No. :B5238Endogenous antiopioid peptide implicated in pain modulation and endocrine functionsNew Product
- type I hair keratin fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Ovis aries]/[Rattus norvegicus]Catalog No. :A1095type I hair keratin
The human type I hair keratin subfamily comprises nine individual members, which can be subdivided into three groups.
- ANP (1-11), ratCatalog No. :A1009Vasodilator
Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (C49H84N20O15S) has the sequence of H-Ser-Leu-Arg-Arg-Ser-Ser-Cys-Phe-Gly-Gly-Arg-OH, is a 28 amino acid peptide that is synthesized, stored, and released by atrial myocytes in response to atrial distension, angiotensin II stimulation, endothelin, and sympathetic stimulation.
- Endothelin 3 (human, rat)Catalog No. :B5062Endogenous neuropeptide with selectivity for the putative ETC endothelin receptorNew Product
- C-type natriuretic peptide (1-22) (human, rat, swine)Catalog No. :B5441agonist at natriuretic peptide receptor NPR2 (NPRB)New Product