Search results for: 'ledipasvir-d-tartrate'
- LedipasvirCatalog No. :A3546HCV NS5A protein inhibitorLedipasvir is an inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus NS5A protein. Ledipasvir (formerly GS-5885) is an experimental drug for the treatment of hepatitis C being developed by Gilead Sciences. It is currently in Phase III clinical trials.
- Tylosin tartrateCatalog No. :B2059macrolide antibioticTylosin tartrate is a macrolide antibiotic approved for the control of mycoplasmosis in poultry.
- Tolterodine tartrateCatalog No. :B1620Competitive muscarinic receptor antagonist
Tolterodine tartrate (Detrol LA) is a tartrate salt of tolterodine that is a competitive muscarinic receptor antagonist.
- (R,S)-Anatabine (tartrate)Catalog No. :C4888Aβ inhibitor
- Lasofoxifene (tartrate)Catalog No. :C5637third-generation, non-steroidal selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)
- Tarafenacin D-tartrateCatalog No. :B1133Highly selective M3 muscarinic receptor antagonistTarafenacin(SVT-40776) is a highly selective M3 muscarinic receptor antagonist (Ki= 0.19 nM), ~200 fold selectivity over M2 receptor.
- Rivastigmine TartrateCatalog No. :A8515AChR inhibitorRivastigmine is a parasympathomimetic or cholinergic agent for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia of the Alzheimer's type and dementia due to Parkinson's disease.
- Metoprolol TartrateCatalog No. :B1339β1-adrenergic blocking agentMetoprolol is a cardioselective β1-adrenergic blocking agent.
- Sodium tartrateCatalog No. :B7844Acid phosphatases inhibitor
- Brimonidine TartrateCatalog No. :B1683Highly selective α-adrenergic receptor agonistBrimonidine Tartrate