Search results for: 'jq1-16141'
- Bromodomain Inhibitor, (+)-JQ1Catalog No. :A1910BET bromodomain inhibitor
(+)-JQ1 is a BET bromodomain inhibitor, inhibits binding of a tetraacetylated the bromodomain 1/2 of BRD4 with IC50 of 77 nM and 33 nM, respectively.
- (-)-JQ1Catalog No. :A8181Stereoisomer of (+)-JQ1, used as negative control
(-)-JQ1 is the stereoisomer of JQ1, a cell-permeable small-molecule inhibitor of BET bromodomain that competitively binds to acetyl-lysine recognition motifs.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1048A unique collection of 1983 inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- GW841819XCatalog No. :A9500BET bromodomain inhibitorGW841819X is an analogue of (+)-JQ1 and a novel inhibitor of BET bromodomains.